Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tom Cruises' shirt!!!

Hi everyone this is Lisa and I just had to add something that my daughter Abby forgot to tell you. On our tour of 20th century fox studios we went to the wardrobe department! They were packing up the clothes that were just used in the new Tom Cruise movie "Knight and Day". The guy saw that I was quite excited about that fact and he proceeded to show me the rack of clothes that Tom actually wore!!! I was able to get a picture holding a Dolce and Gabana denim shirt that he wore quite a bit in the movie!!! I will post the picture when I get the chance-- Needless to say, I did ask him if I could buy it, but he said it was not for sale! If it was George would have definetely had to get out his wallet! Having a great time in California! But we do miss Holland and are looking forward to heading home! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment